Who should take Hypnobirthing Classes?
When in my pregnancy should I take the classes?
What is the cost?
How many classes are there?
What should I bring to class?
How do I confirm that I’ve registered?
Pleasant Grove Hypnobirthing Classes
TUESDAYS from 6:30 – 9:30 PM at 1143 E 30 S Pleasant Grove UT, 84062
- February 10, 17, 24, March 3, 10 THIS CLASS IS FULL
- March 17, 24, 31, April 7, 14
Salt Lake City Hypnobirthing Classes
SATURDAY EVENINGS from 6:30 – 9:30 PM at Salt Lake Prenatal Massage:
- March 7, 21, 28, April 4, 11 (Skipping March 14)
- April 18, 25, May 2, 9, 16
SATURDAY AFTERNOONS from 1:30 – 4:30 PM at Salt Lake Prenatal Massage:
- March 21, 28, April 4, 11, 18
- April 25, May 2, 9, 16, 23
Choose your desired class and pay your deposit here:
Your payment with any major credit or debit card will be processed securely through PayPal. (no account is required)
Daddy Doula Trainings
WHEN: Week #5 of our Hypnobirthing classes is a Daddy Doula Training.
WHO: This class is for Hypnobirthing Utah couples, and is aimed at teaching Daddies and birth companions lots of hands-on labor support skills so they know exactly what to do on the Big Day.
HOW MUCH: This workshop is included in the cost of your Hypnobirthing classes!
Topics covered include:
- Optimal Fetal Positioning: Get your baby in the best possible position for labor. Babies fit into the pelvis like a key into a lock, and getting them lined up properly before labor begins is the KEY to an easier, safer, more comfortable birth.
- Acupressure for pregnancy and labor: Acupressure can stimulate the release of endorphins and help strengthen and regulate contractions.
- Counter Pressure for back labor and pain relief.
- Basic Rebozo techniques to help turn baby into the best position for birthing.
- Aromatherapy and Essential Oils to stimulate labor, ease contractions, relax mama, and create a relaxing birthing atmosphere.
- Light-Touch Massage, scalp massage, hand and foot massage techniques to pamper mama during pregnancy, labor, birth, and post-partum. This stuff feels gooooood!
- Physiological birth positions: Learn how the female body was designed to give birth, and how to work with gravity more effectively to get that baby out!
- : how to create a birth Environment that is Quiet, Intimate, Physiological, Patient, Empowering, and Dark (or Dim).
- Packing your ToolBox: What to bring to your birth location.
- Birth rehearsal: hands-on practice of your new birthing tools!
- Placenta Encapsulation and supporting the new mother.