How do I sign up for Curtis Method Hypnobirthing Classes?
Who should take Curtis Method Hypnobirthing Classes?
When in my pregnancy should I take the classes?
What is the cost?
How many classes are there?
What should I bring to class?
How do I confirm that I’ve registered?
Salt Lake City Classes
All Salt Lake City classes are held at Salt Lake Prenatal Massage: 4568 S. Highland Dr. Suite 245, Salt Lake City, UT.
SATURDAY AFTERNOONS from 1:30 – 4:45 PM
- September 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17 CLASS FULL
- November 14, 21, 28, December 5, 12
- January 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
SATURDAY EVENINGS from 6:30 – 9:45 PM
- November 7, 14, 21, 28, Dec 5
- December 12, 19, January 2, 9, 16
Pleasant Grove Classes
All Pleasant Grove classes are held at 1143 E 30 S Pleasant Grove UT, 84062.
TUESDAYS from 6:30 – 9:45 PM
- October 6, 13, 20, 27, November 3 ONE SPOT LEFT
- November 10, 17, 24, December 1, 8
- December 15, 22, 29, January 5, 12
Classes listed by Starting Date
- Saturday (afternoon), September 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17 Salt Lake City CLASS FULL
- Tuesday (evening), October 6, 13, 20, 27, November 3 Pleasant Grove ONE SPOT LEFT
- Saturday (evening), November 7, 14, 21, 28, Dec 5 Salt Lake City
- Tuesday (evening), November 10, 17, 24, December 1, 8 Pleasant Grove
- Saturday (afternoon), November 14, 21, 28, December 5, 12 Salt Lake City
- Saturday (evening), December 12, 19, January 2, 9, 16 Salt Lake City
- Tuesday (evening), December 15, 22, 29, January 5, 12 Pleasant Grove
- Saturday (afternoon), January 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 Salt Lake City
Choose your desired class and pay your deposit here:
Your payment with any major credit or debit card will be processed securely through PayPal. (no account is required)
Seating is limited. We require at least 24 hours notice for cancellation, so that we can fill your seat in class. The deposit is non-refundable, and tuition refunds are not available once the class series has started.
Daddy Doula Trainings
One of the Four Pillars of Curtis Method Active Hypnobirthing is our Daddy Doula Training. This training is part of your Curtis Method Hypnobirthing class series, and is available only to our CMHB couples. Each week we teach birth partners some of our best doula secrets, and our final class (Week Five) is a three-hour training aimed at teaching Daddies and birth companions lots of hands-on labor support skills so they know exactly what to do on the Big Day.
HOW MUCH: Daddy Doula Training is included in the cost of your CM Active Hypnobirthing classes!
Topics covered include:
- Optimal Fetal Positioning: Get your baby in the best possible position for labor. Babies fit into the pelvis like a key into a lock, and getting them lined up properly before labor begins is the KEY to an easier, safer, more comfortable birth.
- Acupressure for pregnancy and labor: Acupressure can stimulate the release of endorphins and help strengthen and regulate contractions.
- Counter Pressure for back labor and pain relief.
- Basic Rebozo techniques to help turn baby into the best position for birthing.
- Safe, proper use of essential oils for labor
- Light-Touch Massage, scalp massage, hand and foot massage techniques to pamper mama during pregnancy, labor, birth, and post-partum. This stuff feels gooooood!
- Physiological birth positions: Learn how the female body was designed to give birth, and how to work with gravity more effectively to get that baby out!
- How to create a birth Environment that is Quiet, Intimate, Physiological, Patient, Empowering, and Dark (or Dim).
- Packing your ToolBox: What to bring to your birth location.
- Birth rehearsal: hands-on practice of your new birthing tools!
- Placenta Encapsulation and supporting the new mother.