How do I sign up for Hypnobirthing Classes?
Who should take Hypnobirthing Classes?
When in my pregnancy should I take the classes?
What is the cost?
How many classes are there?
What should I bring to class?
How do I confirm that I’ve registered?
Pleasant Grove Hypnobirthing Classes
TUESDAYS from 6:30 – 9:30 PM at 1143 E 30 S Pleasant Grove UT, 84062
- January 6, 13, 20, 27, February 3
Salt Lake City Hypnobirthing Classes
SATURDAY EVENINGS from 6:30 – 9:30 PM at Salt Lake Prenatal Massage (4568 S. Highland Dr. Suite 245, Millcreek UT)
- December 13, 20, January 3, 10, 17 THIS CLASS IS FULL!
SATURDAY AFTERNOONS from 1:30 – 4:30 PM at Salt Lake Prenatal Massage
- December 20, January 3, 10, 17, 21
SATURDAY EVENINGS from 6:30 – 9:30 PM at Salt Lake Prenatal Massage
- January 24, 31, February 7, 21, 28
Choose your desired class and pay your deposit here:
Your payment with any major credit or debit card will be processed securely through PayPal. (no account is required)
Daddy Doula Trainings
WHEN: Week #5 of our Hypnobirthing classes is a Daddy Doula Training.
WHO: This class is for Hypnobirthing Utah couples, and is aimed at teaching Daddies and birth companions lots of hands-on labor support skills so they know exactly what to do on the Big Day.
HOW MUCH: This workshop is included in the cost of your Hypnobirthing classes!
Topics covered include:
- Optimal Fetal Positioning: Get your baby in the best possible position for labor. Babies fit into the pelvis like a key into a lock, and getting them lined up properly before labor begins is the KEY to an easier, safer, more comfortable birth.
- Acupressure for pregnancy and labor: Acupressure can stimulate the release of endorphins and help strengthen and regulate contractions.
- Counter Pressure for back labor and pain relief.
- Basic Rebozo techniques to help turn baby into the best position for birthing.
- Aromatherapy and Essential Oils to stimulate labor, ease contractions, relax mama, and create a relaxing birthing atmosphere.
- Light-Touch Massage, scalp massage, hand and foot massage techniques to pamper mama during pregnancy, labor, birth, and post-partum. This stuff feels gooooood!
- Physiological birth positions: Learn how the female body was designed to give birth, and how to work with gravity more effectively to get that baby out!
- EQUIPPED: how to create a birth Environment that is Quiet, Intimate, Physiological, Patient, Empowering, and Dark (or Dim).
- Packing your ToolBox: What to bring to your birth location.
- Birth rehearsal: hands-on practice of your new birthing tools!
- Placenta Encapsulation and supporting the new mother.
Individual Relaxation Sessions with Lauralyn Curtis CBE, HBPLC, CHD, CPES, CYT
We offer one-on-one hypnosis sessions with Hypnobirthing Utah founder Lauralyn Curtis. These sessions build upon what we learn in the Hypnobirthing classes, while working through specific personal challenges or issues. Not just for moms! Dads, partners, birth workers, doulas, etc can all benefit.
- Fear Releasing / Processing: A personalized, in-depth session designed to help you work through your unique fears, doubts, worries, limiting thoughts, and negative beliefs about pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, postpartum / parenting. We can discuss any conscious issues that are troubling you, while creating effective affirmations that you can use after the session.
- Breech Turn / Optimal Fetal Positioning session: Help your baby get into the best position for birthing! Hypnosis has a great success rate with helping breech and posterior babies turn. You will also learn specific exercises that you can do at home
- Prenatal Bonding: Fall in love with your baby before birth! In addition to a beautiful script where you get to “meet ” and communicate with your baby, we’ll learn how to create “baby love breaks” throughout the day to help you connect even more. Prenatal Bonding is associated with fewer complications, more positive birth experiences, and lower incidence of postpartum depression.
- Mental Anesthesia: Learn how to reduce pain in a completely safe and natural way. This is our specialty here at Hypnobirthing Utah! You must only use hypno-anesthesia when you know the cause of your pain, and only after talking with your care provider. This is not a replacement for medical care.
Please contact Lauralyn Curtis for information about personal sessions:
[email protected] 801-358-1448